Important notice regarding PCR test requirement for passengers travelling to the Republic of Turkey and concerning the UK, Denmark and South Africa flights from/to Turkey
Regarding Flights To Turkey
A)Starting from 29 December 2020 21:00 UTC hours all passengers that are 6 years old and older will be required to submit a negative Sars-CoV-2 PCR test result done within the last 72-hours prior to their entrance to Turkey. Passengers that do not show negative Sars-CoV-2 PCR test result will not be accepted to flight. This requirement is applicable also for the transit and transfer passengers.
These measures will be in force until 1 March 2021.
Concerning The UK, Denmark and South Africa Flights
B)Starting from 29 December 2020, 21:00 UTC hours all flights to/from the United Kingdom, Denmark and South Africa, regardless of aircraft seat configuration, are suspended from/to any Turkish aerodromes with the following conditions:
1. Restricted countries operators will be able to only operate ferry flights for the purpose of carrying their citizens from Turkey unless they are exceptionally authorised to transport Turkish citizens and residents of Turkey on their flights to Turkey.
2. Turkish operators will be able to transport to Turkey only Turkish citizens, foreigners with residence permit, state officials, diplomatic personnel and transit/transfer passengers.
3. Repatriation flights will be exempted and all incoming passengers of 6 years and older will be required, before boarding, to submit a negative Sars-CoV-2 PCR test result done within the last 72-hours prior to their entrance to Turkey. They are required to stay under quarantine for 7 days. On day 7 they will be subjected to PCR test. If test result is negative, quarantine will be lifted.
4. Passengers of 6 years and older who visited these 3 countries within the last 10 days will be required, before boarding, to submit a negative Sars-CoV-2 PCR test result done within the last 72-hours prior to their entrance to Turkey. They are required to stay under quarantine for 7 days and on day 7 they will be subjected to PCR test, if test result is negative, quarantine will be lifted.
5. General aviation and business flights may be allowed after coordination with Turkish Ministry of Health.
6. Ambulance, humanitarian and all-cargo flights are exempted from these restrictions.
7. There will be no PCR test requirement and quarantine for the crew.
Monday - Friday
09.00 - 12.30 / 13.30 - 17.00
Admission hours for the Consular Section: 09.30 - 12.00
|4/23/2021||4/23/2021||23rd of April, National Sovereignty and Children's Day|
|5/13/2021||5/14/2021||Ramadan Festival Holiday|
|7/19/2021||7/20/2021||Religious Festival Holiday|
|1/31/2022||2/4/2022||TET Festival (Lunar New Year)|
|4/11/2022||4/11/2022||Hung Kings Commemoration Day|
|5/2/2022||5/3/2022||Vietnam Liberation Day-Labour Day|
|9/1/2022||9/4/2022||Vietnam National Day|
|1/2/2023||1/3/2023||New Year Holiday|
|1/20/2023||1/26/2023||TET Festival (Lunar New Year)|
|4/21/2023||4/21/2023||Ramadan Festival Holiday|
|5/1/2023||5/3/2023||Vietnam Liberation Day-Labour Day|
+ 90 312 292 29 29